Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The calm jar fail

Remember that time I did a calm jar? Well, I have never used it, never. I actually get rid of it last week because it looked weird and way too much yellow and it looked kinda gross. I remember myself when I did it think that I was going to use it every time I needed to calm down a little bit, and the idea was pretty romantic, I actually have another two jars in my kitchen because I thought it would be sensational and my brothers and friends would want one. They didn’t even knew it existed.

Another thing that happen is that I think I did it wrong and it still aches me the way I wasted a big amount of glitter, but I am thinking of doing it again and I hope this time things don’t go wrong…

The jam of the week definitely is this, I can’t make it go away from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10