Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Currently loving: Leather skirts


I'm not a fan of leather, I actually avoid it ALWAYS, I don't what it is that make me think that I will look horrible in it but I've seeing this everywhere right now, in the street, red carpets and parties and basically I feel in love with them, especially the mini skater skirt ones, they are lovely and they are very versatile  they can be used in a cute look, an edgy one or a very glam rock look, whatever your style is.


Personally I love them more with a simple silk blouse, pumps and wavy hair.
If your city is as mine cold, but not as cold for you to NOT wear skirts, is perfect, specially if you combined it with a pretty coat.
If your city is cold use a warm blouse, don't use warm tights because your look will be too hard.

Lots of love
- Florencia

*Remember to use faux leather ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10