Monday, January 28, 2013

Recipe: Vegetarian Sandwich

I would love to tar this by apologizing for being absent for a long long time, I've been so busy with a lot of non important stuff and I realized that this blog is important for me so I promise to be more constant as I was at  the beginning of this.
I hope you spent wonderful your holidays and I wish to all of you a very happy and magical 2013, I'm not the kind of girl that believes on new beginnings but I do believe that I need to keep going all the projects that I started on 2012 and finish them, (I'm not good in finishing stuff)
So, to finish Happy New Year and let's start.

When I started this blog I said that I would incorporate my love for cooking in here and all I have been doing is talk about fashion so I decided to talk about cooking today, even thought I'm not a vegetarian I've always been a fan of vegetarian cooking and I personally love it, one friend once told me that vegetarian food is delicious because if it hasn't no one would be a vegetarian, I disagree with him because I personally know people that hate everything that doesn't have meat on it. 
So I once made a vegetarian sandwich that went delicious so I thought that I could share the recipe with all of you. Have fun!

VEGETARIAN SANDWICH
Ingredients:
- Whole bread
- Lettuce
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cucumber
- Tomatoes
- Avocado
- Worcestershire Sauce

Directions:
1.- Cut in slices all your ingredients.
2.- Grab two slices of whole brad, put a lettuce bead then an alfalfa sprouts bead on top, the mozzarella cheese, cucumber, tomatoes and avocado. Put the number of slices that you desire of every ingredient.
3.- Put some worcheshire sauce on top of everything and put another slice of bread.
Enjoy! 

This is awesome with some lemonade or orange juice, I hope you try it and if you do please comment below if you liked it, I totally adore to take this when I'm in a hurry and I want a light meal.

Lots of love
- Florencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10