Thursday, February 28, 2013

Currently Loving: Dolce&Gabbana Winter 2014 Collection


First of all, this is Dolce Gabbana, how was I supposes to not love it?
Last week in Milan's fashion week Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana presented their Fall-Winter 2014 Collection, full of gold encrusted dresses that evoke a vintage and religious vibe into them.
This collection has made me think of the byzantine art,or the big christian churches all over the world, also it reminds me of the Marie Antoinette movie, which I'm hoping to watch soon because I've never did.


What really got into me were the extraordinary shoes that they put in the collection, they were absolutely amazing and beautiful and i just want to have them all.
If you can't wait to incorporate this in your outfit go to dolcegabbana.com or vogue.com and see the whole collections and get inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10