Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Currently Loving: Russian Dolls Photoshoot

I don't know if I get so use to the same concepts in american magazines that when I see photoshoots of the other side of the world I get incredibly excited and end up loving almost everything they do. The example today is the "Russian Dolls" photoshoot of Vogue Russia.
In this set they work with the models Miroslava Duma, Elena Perminov, Vika Gazinskaya and Natasha Goldenberg.
We can see some Dior, Prada, Hermes and Chanel as the protagonists in the outfits.

As the photographer, Alexey Kolpakov that has made covers for BAZAAR and Marie Claire, mostly for Russia.
You may think, why is it that you are currently loving a photoshoot?, personally, one of the things I love from summer is the trend of bright colors, that we can see in the photoshoot, and also I'm a big fan of "friendship" photoshoots, you the ones that makes you thing about your friends and the night outs when you all see each other at your place to get ready and have fun. Also the outfits is in this photoshoot are really beautiful and glamorous and have inspired me a little for this summer.

To see the whole photoshoot click here.

Lots of love
- Florencia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10