Friday, April 7, 2017

Finds of the Week


1. Damlaatmaca
A mini-embroidery artist I found on instagram a few days ago, I felt particularly in love with her white thread on black fabric embroideries ♥



2. Rainbowholic
I've been following Kaila for a few months now for her "Hobonichi with me!" series (I'm an addict) but I don't know how I missed the fact that she has a blog (!!!) until yesterday when I saw on twitter that she had a new entry, a 101 on adulting so of course I clicked right away because I don't know how to be an adult to be honest -_-' 
Her blog is positive and kawaii and thru her experience she blogs about how to follow your dreams and be happy. A must.



3. Harry Styles - Sign of the Times
More than a find this is a thing I've been waiting for the whole week and Oh my! it was worth the wait, it made me forget I'm dying with the flu for 5:41 minutes, magnificent art work ♥



4. MexicanoMx
Another instagram account, I know, I have a problem but I am in love with this mexican photographer's work, he takes such ethereal/magical portraits of mexican people, it's an instant follow.

You can click on any of the images to go to the proper webpage. ;)

Lots of love!
- Florencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10