Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Backyards

One day I saw a poster inviting people to a concert in a backyard and ever since I had the dream of organize one and yesterday I was watching 90210 on Netflix, the episode in which Ade sings Jolene, but only the chorus parts so I was like "I want to hear the whole song" and I searching it and found this cover by Miley Cyrus and it's so awesome, and is in "The Backyard sessions" so the idea of a concert in a backyard came to me again.


The song is amazing for her voice and I really imagine myself in the ground on a blanket with some lemonade just hearing the music.
I think also the mood of the spring has made me wanting this a lot like rigth now, or in summer break, I don't know, maybe this year I will make it happen, wish me luck.















It's also the spring time that makes me want some flowers and grass around me, some time around 5 and 6 o'clock to have the light of the sun but not burning myself in it, then the night slowly coming with the music on the background, it's a dream.
Yes, this was a post.

Lots of love
- Florencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10