Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dresses, dresses, dresses and Spring.

Today starts the spring!!!
I love spring cause I can wear dresses and floral stuff even if Miranda Priestly will judge me, and cardigans for the wind, and low heels and omg I'm excited
If there's something I really love about the vintage look are all the beautiful dresses, specially those who are handmade with a little bit of a 60's 70's vibe in pastel colors and those with tulle on top of a satin fabric.
I think this is mostly because I used to have a lot of dresses like this when I was a child, my mom used to dress me in dresses or overalls and now I constantly look for dresses like that in the market, but there aren't many.
When I see pictures like this the girls are always in her kitchen, or in a garden or the dress is just hanging in the dresser.















I remember watching The Help thinking "Omg I want all their dresses" and well those kind of dress can actually make anyone look super feminine (if that's what you're trying to accomplish).
In a perfect world my dresses would be full of them and I would wear them everywhere, to the mall, to a cafe, to a bar, a party, dinner, brunch etc, etc, etc.
My love for dresses is kinda annoying sometimes but they're a true versatile piece of clothes, choosing the right accesories you can make it as casual or elegant as you want it to look.
Yo can also use it with a blouse on top of it, to make your dress look like a skirt and it looks super adorable.
So, the moral of the story is... you should... buy dresses?
I don't know, but they are pretty, and I wanted to talk about it, well, about the vintage ones, I hope you're having an awesome day! And tell me in the comments below, what it's your favorite kind of dresses and how do you use them? Have a happy start of Spring! <3

Lots of love
- Florencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10